Position Title: Soccer Coordinator/ Director
- The board of directors is the legal authority for the community league and authorizes coordinator/directors.
Term of Office
- Term of office is 1 year.
- Commit to the work of the organization.
- Prepare for and arrive on time for all required meetings.
- Report to the Executive on a regular basis, as directed by the Executive.
The Soccer Coordinator/Director:
- Reviews and prepares policy and procedures related to the soccer program.
- Establishes the soccer programming.
- Applies for related soccer programming grants where applicable with the approval of the Executive.
- Acts as liaison with the Edmonton Minor Soccer Association.
- Facilitates registration times.
- Works with Membership Director to ensure membership sales are available at registration.
- Sets and collects soccer program fees with approval of the Executive.
- Arranges access to hall facilities based on calendar schedule and in cooperation with building and hall rental coordinator/directors.
- Attends zone and other city-wide related meetings.